Friday, April 30, 2010

Chaos

I am currently sitting in my office listening to Elton John's Benny and the Jets blare from an actual radio-stero thing with an antena and a turn knob (its been a while since I have seen one of these brillant dinosaurs) with the lights off hiding from the mayhem.  Just kidding I'm not really hiding...maybe.  The next two weekends are completely rediculous at the Wellington- in a good way.  This weekend, we have Valarie Ruyle and Andrew Halverson's wedding reception and next week is Rider Celebration. Whew! Anyway, its going to be big.  I cannot wait to see the final product.  There is some majorly exciting stuff going on and it is going to look PHENOMENAL.  The Two Clever Chicks are the masterminds of this little (ha) shindig and they are pulling out all the stops.  The last time the Ruyles were around back in August, it was blistering hot (now we are praying for the rain to stay away), we were scrambling to get our construction site into something that could be inhabited for the night (now I'm moving things out to make room for all the insanity), and I'm pretty sure I myself looked like a deer in headlights (now I'm a seasoned pro- duh).  All in all big changes.  We are so excited to have them and I can only speak for myself, but I am so grateful it is a little less stressful this time around.  I love seeing how something so beautiful can come out of seemingly nothing.  Well its off to the races...

No comments:

Post a Comment