Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blogging is Hard Work

So I am new to the whole blogging thing, and I must admit we have a love-hate relationship.  I love it when I stay on top of it, but when I let it get our of hand, I DREAD it.  This is the vicious cycle that I fall into.  I put off blogging after an event, because I "don't have time" to just sit down and do it.  Then there ends up being three of four events that I haven't blogged about and then I REALLY don't have time, so just about the time that I'm about to throw in the blogging towel, I get these little nudges such as a text saying, "I've gone to your blog and nothing new (sad face)" or my lovely bosses' friendly reminders, "How's the blog going?"  To the slap in the face, Lindsey get it in gear, information request from our website saying, "I love your blog!!!" followed by a sweet voicemail reiterating how much she enjoys reading our blog.  Let the self-deprecating begin.  It's not that hard, just do it.  So here I am with what seems like an eternity to blog about because so much has been happening around here.  Luckily for me, I have all evening to sit in the back of the room witnessing the North Texas Rehab Auction's Live Auction to blog.  Now the subtle roar of happiness and go-doing is buzzing in the background, so I apologize for the mushiness in advance.  Also, if anyone happens to be reading this from 7-10 on Wednesday, April 14th, turn on the TV and bid on something!  It is for an amazing cause, and you will have awesome feel-good fuzzies floating around for a while, not to mention GREAT KARMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment