Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wellington Turns News Room (For a Night)

Wednesday night was so amazing for us here at the Wellington! KFDX hosted an auction which donated all proceeds to North Texas Rehab Center. It was fascinating to see all of the work that goes into turning a banquet and meetings facility into a news room. Stephanie and I got a chance to watch for a few minutes on TV. It was crazy to see on TV what was going on in the room right next door! The auction was very sucessful. Let me tell you, this crew sure know what they are doing! With all of the equipment they had, I was sure it would take hours to take down. However, I turn my back for 5 seconds and it seemed to all disappear! I asked if there was anything I could do to help and they said thank you but we have this down to a science and it will take no time at all. I was absolutely amazed! Everyone involved with this event was so amazing. They were just awesome to work with! I really look forward to working again with KFDX in the future! Thank you guys for being so fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment