Saturday, February 5, 2011

Attention All Blog Fans

Dearest Wellington Blog Vieweres,

I would like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Kendall, and I am the new Event Coordinator here at the Wellington. I was born and raised here in Wichita Falls but went all the way into Roll Tide land in Tuscaloosa Alabama to attend the University of Alabama. I am still currently enrolled there and I am working my way to achieving my Bachelors of Science in Restaurant Hospitality and Meetings Management with my concentration in Event Planning in May 2012. So what brings me back to Wichita you say? I have been given the wonderful opportunity to work here at the Wellington (living at home and not paying for groceries and rent is just a plus) until I return to Alabama in the Fall.

I am finishing up my second week here at the Wellington, and let me tell you, I have not been wasting any time! We have been crazy busy with events and with wedding season in the air, I do not predict that we will be settling down anytime in the near future! I am so pumped to begin my journey here at the Wellington and getting to know all of our wonderful clients and being a part of so many important days for our special brides and grooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment