Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Wellington Girls


My name is Stephanie Briley and I am the new Event Director of the Wellington! (I suppose I
should tell you I'm in the middle, of course.) I have been at the Wellington since June but started my new position as Event director in September. My staff and I are extremely excited to start our new journey here at the Wellington. We each come from different backgrounds and each have our very own strengths and unique personalities, yet work excellent as a team together.

I am originally from Wichita Falls but have spent my last 4 years in College Station where I received my Bachelor's Degree in Communications from Texas A&M University. WHOOP! (Sorry, had to throw that out there.) I was very sad to leave College Station but also excited to embark on this new journey in my life.

My favorite part of Directing Events for the Wellington would have to be meeting and working with our Clients. I enjoy getting to know each of our Client's from our very first meeting up until the day of their event. Weddings would have to be my favorite event. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic. I also enjoy seeing their day come to life, down to every last detail.

This new position definitely has its challenges but also has many great rewards and lessons that I will cherish and take with me wherever I go in life. I have learned and grown so much already and cannot wait to see what else this opportunity has in store for me!
Sincerely,
Stephanie Briley
Event Director




Hi! My name is Shiloh Hanson; I'm the little blonde on the left! I just recently received my certification in Wedding & Event Planning the end of August at UTA where I met Stephanie, Wellington's Event Director. She called with this amazing job opportunity so I packed all of my things & moved up to Wichita Falls the beginning of September to take the position as the Event Coordinator for the Wellington. I'm so excited to help each & every person that walks through the doors to visualize their event & make all the details come to life on their big day. I am very excited to be a part of the team at the Wellington; Stephanie & Meghan are amazing girls & work very hard at what they do. I am privileged to be able to be in such a position to cherish each event that we have here at the Wellington & to be able to write about it on our Wellington blog page. I look forward to meeting all of our future clients & making your dreams come true!
*Shiloh Hanson
Event Coordinator



Hi! I'm Meghan! I'm the taller one on the right! I am so excited about my Administrative Rxecutive position at the Wellington and helping everyone have their fairy tale events come to life! So far it has been a blast. We have had a lot of early mornings turn into very late nights, but it has all been worth it to see the blissful looks on everyone's faces at the end of the day. I love meeting all of you and hearing all of your different ideas. Every event so far has had its own great style to match the different individuals and I just love that! I am in the office Monday through Friday from 8am-1pm and if you come in to say "Hello" you will see why! I also work at the Holiday Inn Express next door, and I have watched them build this place from the ground up. So I really am just thrilled about the Wellington and getting to work with Stephanie and Shiloh every day. They are such sweethearts and I think we make a great team. I cannot wait to officially meet everyone but until then "Adios Amigos!"
Meghan Byram
Administrative Executive

No comments:

Post a Comment